Colleen is a freelance writer of non-fiction, fiction and drama. Learn more about her books at the tabs at the top of this page. She has worked for churches and other Christian organizations, non-profits, schools, magazines and newspapers. She also edits, ghostwrites and proofreads. If you’re interested in freelance writing services:
Contact Colleen at email@example.com
Performances, Workshops and Retreats:
Colleen performs, conducts theater workshops and offers made-to-order retreats with Friends of the Groom Theater Company.
Reach the office administrator, Jocelyn Sluka, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaking for Conferences, Book Clubs, Churches, Libraries…..
Colleen is available as a speaker on the following topics:
- Why I Wrote, “Someone You Can Trust”
- Why I Wrote, “Christmas on Pleasant Hill”
- Why I Wrote, “Drug Free Actors”
- How to Get Started as a Writer
- How to Get Started as a Christian Writer
- 10 Ways to Draw Closer to God
- 10 Things I’m Glad We Did for Our Kids
- 10 Ways to Manage Depression
To book Colleen as a speaker, email her at email@example.com.